Bulford Garrison Church

St Georges

Bulford Garrison Church is known as St George's, and is named in honour of the Patron Saint of England. 

                                 

Bulford High Altar

                                                                  The High Altar                                                         

Bulford Interior panoramic

                   The Nave         

                                                                                                                                                  

     bulford side chapel                                Bulford Madonna                                                                

                 The Icon of St George                                                                  Our Lady

The Memorial Church of St George in Bulford Camp was built in 1923 in memory of those who gave their lives in the Great War. The sum of £800.00 was collected by The Rev'd H.M. Webb-Peploe OBE CF and was given towards the cost of building the church. St George's is a living memorial to those who have given their lives in conflicts past and present. 3 UK Division and 12 Armoured Brigade look to St George's as their spiritual home in Bulford Camp.        


Sunday worship at St George's Bulford is at 1030hrs every Sunday, followed by refreshments. There is a dedicated children's area in one of side chapels where toys, soft chairs etc can be found. We look forward to meeting you.